BRAND NEW Quirky Sterling Silver Jewellery at Rue B!

By | February 10, 2019

Here at Rue B we are proud and excited to share with you our brand new collection of sterling silver jewellery. Featuring handmade sterling silver pendants crafted to resemble insects, animals, dinosaurs and mythical beasts, this selection is perfect for those who love to stand out from the crowd. Each sterling silver piece is delicately… Read More »

Minimalist Sterling Silver Jewellery

By | May 21, 2018

The minimalist style has been around for a while, but in recent months popularity has snowballed and it is shaping up to be a huge trend for Summer 2018. Here at Rue B we have worked closely with our sterling silver designers to bring you a stunning collection of sterling silver pieces inspired by minimalist… Read More »

Sterling Silver Jewellery

By | March 18, 2018

What is Sterling Silver Jewellery Made Of? Pure silver is far too soft and malleable to function as jewellery. Instead, sterling silver jewellery is weighted with 92.5% silver (which is why you’ll often find the phrase ‘925 silver’ as a hallmark), with the other 7.5% made up of plain hypoallergenic metals. Why Choose Sterling Silver… Read More »

Autumn/ Winter Fashion Jewellery At Rue B

By | October 10, 2017

Designers have incorporated delicate elements into their jewellery this season, without dialing back the sparkle, glitz or glamour. Here at Rue B we have embraced this for our Autumn/ Winter fashion jewellery collection, with pieces featuring high quality crystals, multi-tonal elements and intricate detailing. Necklaces This layered necklace is simple enough for everyday wear, but… Read More »

Introducing Our New Exciting Jewellery Collection…

By | September 1, 2017

Here at Rue B we continuously update our collections to bring you the best and brightest jewellery from top UK designers, all at affordable prices. We are very excited by the arrival of our newest fashion jewellery range, Reevo Jewellery. Reevo designs incorporate the highest quality materials for versatile, eye-catching and elegant pieces- all at… Read More »

Star Buys: Sterling Silver Studs

By | July 4, 2017

Here at Rue B, our carefully curated selection of sterling silver stud earrings is immense, and one of our most popular collections. With nearly 300 designs available on our website, you can be sure that you’ll find the perfect pair for any occasion. Our range of 925 sterling silver studs all feature secure butterfly fastenings… Read More »

Festival fashion Jewellery at Rue B of York

By | June 19, 2017

Festival season is here, and here at Rue B we have all the accessories you need for a laid back, boho look that still packs a punch. Festivals are great, but, in the UK at least, you run the risk of your glamorous outfit that you spent weeks planning ending up soaking wet and covered… Read More »

Prom Jewellery at Rue B of York

By | May 23, 2017

Exams are nearly over and prom is just around the corner, and here at Rue B we have a large selection of jewellery to suit every outfit. This necklace features two rounded triangles, one of which is studded with tiny white crystals. The pendants hang from a delicate linked chain, and it is approximately 15.5… Read More »